So... I promise never to talk about Miley Cyrus on this blog again but I have to bring this up because it's so strange. Miley (aka Hannah Montana, spawn of Billy Ray) was on a radio show the other day and told a long, convoluted story about how Radiohead snubbed her at the Grammy's. She says she's a huge Radiohead fan and requested to meet the band backstage, but their "people" told her "they don't do that."
You can listen to the whole ordeal as recounted by Miley below. I recommend skipping ahead to the end because that's where all the good stuff is and I'm pretty sure that listening to Miley talk kills brain cells.
One of the DJs on the show claims that he's never heard of Radiohead. Who lets these people in radio studios?
GAH. Now imagine Thom Yorke having an encounter with this young lady:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Miley Cyrus doesn't like pop? What does she symbolize?
Yeah... just one of many, many things about that interview that's totally baffling.
Post a Comment